2013 Canadian Maple Canopy (Autumn) Silver Coin 1 oz
This coin is the second in the Royal Canadian Mint’s innovative new series showcasing Canada’s magnificent maple trees from an entirely new and unique perspective, adding creative interest to this ever-popular Canadian icon.
• Second coin in a new series by the Royal Canadian Mint, showcasing Canada’s majestic maple trees from unique perspectives.
• An exciting keepsake celebrating the maple tree, Canada’s cherished arboreal emblem, from a fresh new perspective.
• An uplifting theme to inspire nature enthusiasts, gardeners, coin collectors as well as anyone with a passion for Canadian.
• Texture and tonal detailing in the trunk, branches and leaves emphasize the sense of height and depth in this innovative design.
• Limited mintage of 7,500 coins worldwide.
Canadian artist Margaret Best has created a dynamic design on your coin showcasing Canada’s cherished maple tree from an exciting and unexpected perspective—from beneath its canopy looking upwards along its trunk towards the outstretched branches above. In the foreground, two coloured leaves gently drift towards the ground to accentuate the maple’s beauty in autumn. The tree fills the entire design of your coin, which is also engraved with the word “CANADA,” the date “2013″ and the face value of “20 DOLLARS.”
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell case lined with a black flock and protected by a black sleeve.