2012 Australian Lunar Dragon – Lion Head Privy Mark 1 Oz Silver Coin
- Grade:Brilliant Unc
- Grade Service:None
- Denomination:$1.00 Dollar
- Mint Mark:P – Perth Mint
- Metal Content:1 troy oz
- Thickness:2.60 mm
- Diameter:45.60 mm
2012 Australian Lunar Dragon:
Lion Head Privy Mark 1 Oz Silver Coin
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. The dragon is known for its strength, beauty, and noble nature.
These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint’s 2012 Year of the Dragon coin. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule from the Perth Mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Lunar Dragon design with the privy mark of a lion to the right.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this Lion Privy Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!